Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beers I tried on May 2nd

Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale
Brewed by:
Samuel Smith Old Brewery (Tadcaster)
United Kingdom (England)

Style | ABV
English Brown Ale | 5.00% ABV

I liked it okay. Maybe it was too nutty for me at this point.




Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome Ale
Brewed by:
Samuel Smith Old Brewery (Tadcaster)
United Kingdom (England)

Style | ABV
Winter Warmer | 6.00% ABV

I remember that this one tasted pretty good. I think maybe it tasted of hops in a big way - I'll have to figure that out when I figure out what hops tastes like.


Andygator


This tasted pretty good, actually. I wanted to steal this beer from my girlfriend, I remember. Maybe I like Doppelbocks...
Well's Banana Bread Beer

Brewed by:
Wells & Young's Ltd visit their website
United Kingdom (England)

Style | ABV
Fruit / Vegetable Beer | 5.20% ABV

This really does taste like Banana Bread. In fact, by the time I had had all of these beers, I was going around making everyone taste how delicious it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment