Monday, July 27, 2009

7/25/09

This weekend was pretty tame (lame). My roommates and I are moving out of our apartment next weekend, so we were supposed to have a moving out/please consume or take away my extensive liquor cabinet party. I was interested in liquor for several months more than a year ago and accumulated a large collection of liquors and liqueurs I haven't been able to get rid of in all the time since. Long story short, not only did I hardly get rid of any of the liquor (the only person who took any home was a Mormon who recently left The Church), I actually wound up with an additional can of pineapple juice, several Bud Lites, and a Raspberry Smirnoff. Sigh...

Anyhow, I did have some beer. First up was a Julius Echter Hefe-Weiss (4.9% ABV, Hefeweizen). I liked this one a lot. I didn't pour it well, but it's definitely a heady beer, always a good sign in my opinion. I realize I really like these cloudy beers. and this one was really smooth with a lot of flavors.

I still had some of the old beers to finish up, so after that beer I had one of the Pyramid Apricots and then a Honey Brown. We then went down to the pool, so I brought the only two cans I had, the Modelos.

Like I said, this weekend was fairly boring, hopefully next weekend's adventures will be more my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment