Sunday, December 20, 2009

Yasmin's Graduation and Matt's Birthday

Well, I have started a new blog that I have decided will be the focus of my blogging efforts from now on, so this will devolve all the way into a list with pictures I keep for myself.

At 310 Park South for Yasmin's graduation I had a Paulaner Hefe Weizen that they had on tap since I'd loved it so much from a bottle. Well, it wasn't really any better on tap for some reason.



After dinner we went to Eola Wine Company for Matt's Birthday.

Southampton Imperial Porter on Tap (American Porter, 7.2% ABV): weak nose, pretty thick, somewhat acidic, really thick lacing, most flavor happens at the back of the throat, B, picture didn't turn out well

Okay, I started getting pretty lazy and then too tipsy/drunk to give opinions, but I had:

La Fin Du Monde (Tripel, 9.0% ABV)



Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale (English Brown Ale, 5.0% ABV), 2nd time having it, mm...


Darn, don't remember the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get a La Fin Du Monde? That is my favorite beer and the only place I've ever been able to find it is Epcot. I'd really love it if you could tell me where else to get it.

    ReplyDelete